Top 5 Fall Jewelry Trends
September 15, 2013 : Posted in Designer Jewelry
Make a Statement This Fall
Designer jewelry provides a way for any woman to make a fashion statement that reflects her personality and keeps up with the latest trends. This Fall there are 5 trends in jewelry fashion that you’ll want to know about and introduce into your wardrobe.
Fall Jewelry Trends for 2013:
1. The knuckle ring – large, fashionable rings that stand out and take notice. Knuckle rings are oversized and extend from the knuckle to the first finger joint making a big, bold fashion statement.
2. Bangle bracelets – stack a myriad of thin bangles to warm up your look this Fall. The more the better with bangle bracelets! Mix and match gold, texture and even colored bangles to really mix it up for a bohemian-chic look.
3. Jewel tones – emerald green and sapphire blue are classic color tones you will want to add to your jewelry wardrobe all year long, but especially during the cooler Fall months. The jewel tones can really add color and warmth to a neutral wardrobe and add a splash of unexpected color.
4. Gold – gold jewelry adds sophistication and style to your warm tone wardrobe plus it looks amazing against almost any skin tone! Gold jewelry adds style and class to casual as well as dressy outfits. Include gold in your wardrobe this Fall.
5. Chocolate Diamonds – what could be better than chocolate and diamonds? Le Vian designer jeweler has created the perfect combination with their chocolate diamonds jewelry line. The line includes earrings, necklaces, pendants, rings and bracelets.
Chocolate diamonds are a MUST HAVE for Fall!